Friday, July 10, 2009

Tag, i'm it!

I've been tagged my first tag also by Samra from Randomhijabi.blogspot.com which is just as well cause i've been going through a writers block :D


>your nickname:
gargeer, omo esma3eel, hagz, gogo,can you guess my name?

>what type of person are you:
friendly, activist, high achiever, bad joker (i'm the only one that thinks my jokes are funny) easliy amused but not esily impressed


>Your most beloved:
my religon,family and friends



>Favorite songs:
look into my eyes- outlandish
shoulder to lean on- sound of reason
paradise- native deen


>Favorite Foods:
All types of chicken especially spicy and fried
wara2 3enab done the egyptian way ( stuffed grape leaves)
i'm always down for Italian, Indian, egyptian, and chinese :D


>Stressful Attitude:
i cry when i'm stressed



>Favorite Colors:

Red, purple, Orange, yellow, forest green wow it sounds like the rainbow!




>A must in your handbag:

my kohl, mini quran, and wallet


>Last cried:

i think last week ( i was stressed)



I tag

Mona at http://mamamona.blogspot.com
Radwa at http://radwafouda.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment