Wednesday, July 8, 2009

facebook oh facebook why do you mock me

I hate facebook. first thing when i log on today i see all these newsfeeds of who's been doing what and if that's not enough i get to see the pictures of who's just been to Italy, who just came back from spain, who went to what convention with friends and who went to the beach with their family. don't get me wrong i'm happy for these people but can it get any more depressing looking at all these pictures and sitting at home trying to remember when your last vacation was or even anything remotly exciting going on in life. ahh well alhmdllah at least it's not going downwards.

I am patiant though so i will await someone to come knocking on my door and offering me a ticket to greece with a first class seat on a plane :D

No comments:

Post a Comment