Friday, July 3, 2009

Am i normal?

so my grandma is a neat freak, seriously. right after eating she wants us to stand there and wash the dishes while cooking she wants to me to stand there and wash the dishes, if anyone decides at one point in time of the day to eat something she wants them to right away wash that dish. I don't know about other people but i don't want to stand the whole day in the kitchen let alone washing the dishes. It's not my thing, i hate doing the dishes so i prefer pilling(sp?) all of them up and get them over with all in one shot. and while we're on the topic what is up with Arabs specifically Egyptians and making lots of food. I don't get the reasoning behind making enough food to feed a whole group of sumo wrestlers when you only have like two people invited over for dinner. can someone tell me am i normal?

No comments:

Post a Comment