Saturday, July 18, 2009

Allah's beauty

sitting today i heard a scratching noise from outside my window i looked outside to find a beetle struggling to get away from a bird which was trying to peck at it with it's beak. it was about to be lunch. Also yesterday sitting in my bedroom my sister screamed out to look out my window, i looked out to see a beautiful deer feeding off the plants in our backyard. it looked so peaceful sitting there that praise for my lord came out of my mouth automatically.

I'm not really sure where I'm going with this but many times we're too enormed in our own lives and the events that circle around it that we forget the rest of God's creations and the beauty that we many times miss out on. each animal, bird, insect out there has their own story to tell and a life that they lead and it all amounts to something and thinking too little of them is thinking too little of God's creatures.

2 comments:

  1. Mashallah, reminds me of the Quranic parable of the gnat. And where do you live that you have deer munching in your backyard. Sounds cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. salams stephanie
    yes alhmdllah so many beautiful things infront of us, and i live in north carolina and my backyards a forest so we get all kinds of animals around here :D

    eloquence

    ReplyDelete