Friday, September 4, 2009

back to the cold

wow it's been a while since i last posted on blogger but i've been opper dupper busy lately.

lets seee, i've finally gotten my liscence as embaressing as that is for a 19 year old. but i blame all the moving. i've had to take the course twice as they didn't count it when i moved and then two more years with my permit and finally.. i'm actually glad to be going around running erands.

I'm also packing ( supposed to) cause the school year is starting so its back to canadai with me inshallah

I've also started selling my line in the community just to get a feel of whats liked and whats not but that's a whole other story

so inshallah i'll try to blog more regulary after everything is setteled down but for now i have to go pack the rest of my stuff, for some reason i feel like i'm forgetting something :( i always remember too late though

No comments:

Post a Comment