Wednesday, February 9, 2011

And to God we return

Sorry, I've been missing in updating my 30 day photo challenge. Yesterday i got a call that my friend's dad has passed away. I was shocked since i had just seen him 3 days ago, and my friend, i had just seen her this morning as she creeped up behind me to scare me. In a split second everything could change, my heart goes out to her, i stayed with her as she went to tell them in the hospital that her family didn't want an autopsy, at that moment i thought her the bravest person in the world. I honestly cannot describe how i was shaken to the core, all i wanted to do was find my own dad and wrap him in a huge bear hug. May God give her and her family patience and pass this time on us with ease. Inshallah i will resume updating the posts but please give us some time. Salams

1 comment:

  1. assalamualaikum sis.. your blog is so nice.. :)

    and i also want to give my deepest condolence for your friend. May Allah give her patience.. and May he rests in peace beside Allah. amiiin

    salam

    ReplyDelete