Sunday, March 7, 2010

Enemy lines.

Silence was the key.
I moved discreetly behind the tall shelves, my heart pounding as i did so.
looking left and right, i got ready to make my move. The weapon in my hand froze my fingers. A giggle escaped my throat because of the anticipation.

I walked stealthily, sneaking up on my victim, who was also in position. He thought he was ready, but next to my stealthy abilities, he had no chance.

BAM! went my perfectly created weapon, hitting his back with full force.

" you kids, vat you think you're doing throwing snowballs in the masjid!"

"crap"

we stood for a minute, like deer in the face of headlights then we made our escape. Each scattering in a different direction, but not before the message went around.

SNOWBALL FIGHT AFTER ISHA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment