Friday, August 21, 2009

Mama, i'm in the pictures!

SO the other day while at the beach I'm sitting there under my orange towel trying to get dry when a little of from beside me comes a big group of people dressed all in white. well i was like they're either angels or people taking pictures for an ad, and i was right!! well not the angel part. so I'm sitting and these little girls are running up and down the beach while a cameraman is snapping pictures. they looked like they knew their stuff. after a while of this picture taking i realized that i was in the background of these pictures. so people if any of you happen to come upon ads with white clad people running around on the beach and theres a lady in a red hijab, purple leggings and an orange towel around herself, that's me!

I just found out that you shouldn't go in the water with brightly colored clothes because that attracts sharks, i think i attracted more people's attention though.I need a burkini that'll show 'em


last but not least RAMADAN KAREEEM!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Ramadan mubarak too darlin
    that is soooooooooooooo funny hope your pose was gd to make up the rest hahahahahaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx ladies Ramadan mubarak to you all!!

    ReplyDelete